Our society’s objective is to inspire the next generation of budding Oncologists. We aspire to increase the exposure of medical students to the various fields of Oncology.
Our main aims are:
– to provide an insight into a career in surgical, medical and clinical oncology
– to organise career events including research opportunities
– to provide a series of lectures with Q + A sessions and workshops on topics in clinical oncology and cancer research
– organise debates on the ethics of cancer research, cost of cancer treatment and support available post treatment
– host fundraising events to raise money for Weston Park Hospital, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan and other cancer related charities
How to Get Involved
Check out our facebook page for the latest updates!